Legally Blonde

Download Legally Blonde Movie Here
Download Movie Legally BlondeLegally Blonde
Boldly going where no blonde has gone., This summer go blonde!, Don't judge a book by its hair color!, Believing In Yourself NEVER Goes Out Of Style!, Blondes DO have more fun!
Formats: hidivx, divx, hpc
Genres: Comedy
Year: 2001
IMDB Rating: 6.40
IMDB Votes: 20420
Actors: Ubach, Alanna as Serena, Wilson, Luke as Emmett Richmond, Oz Perkins as Dorky David Kidney, Coolidge, Jennifer as Paulette Bonafonte, Thomas, Bruce as UPS Guy, Cardellini, Linda as Chutney Windham, Garber, Victor as Professor Callahan, Taylor, Holland as Professor Stromwell, Davis, Matthew as Warner Huntington III, Witherspoon, Reese as Elle Woods, Lynn, Meredith Scott as Enid Wexler, Welch, Raquel as Mrs. Windham Vandermark, Blair, Selma as Vivian Kensington, Cauffiel, Jessica as Margot, Larter, Ali as Brooke Taylor Windham
Elle Woods ('Reese Witherspoon' (qv)) has it all. She's the president of her sorority, a Hawaiian Tropic girl, Miss June in her campus calendar, and, above all, a natural blonde. She dates the cutest fraternity boy on campus and wants nothing more than to be Mrs. Warner Huntington III. But, there's just one thing stopping Warner ('Matthew Davis (I)' (qv)) from popping the question: Elle is too blonde. Growing up across the street from 'Aaron Spelling' (qv) might mean something in LA, but nothing to Warner's East-Coast blue blood family. So, when Warner packs up for Harvard Law and reunites with an old sweetheart from prep school, Elle rallies all her resources and gets into Harvard, determined to win him back. But law school is a far cry from the comforts of her poolside and the mall. Elle must wage the battle of her life, for her guy, for herself and for all the blondes who suffer endless indignities everyday.
Download Legally Blonde Movie Here
I was so excited to see Legally Blonde. When I started to see that, however, the first 15, 20, maybe 25 minutes was really a great fall. Fearing that I began to see the rest of the film, but I have always done films that begins after a while and I was so glad I decided to continue watching. This was an incredible charm and cunning that the DVD film Legally Blonde was so friendly and nice. Reese Witherspoon and nailed his part but I get bored in some parts, this DivX Movie Legally Blonde has never ceased to entertain. He was a brilliant Legally Blonde Comedy film that is complete with lines hysterically funny and very good and decent dialogue for a Legally Blonde Comedy that is about a dumb blonde. Moreover, the end was so cool and very clever, just crowned this fantastic movie, you need to see if you have not, and you definitely need to rewatch if you hated.
Elle Woods is that large university student of fashion. She has blonde hair naturally. She loves to dress, and she is enjoying her life. She has a boyfriend, Warner. Wants to be political and go to school at Harvard low. One day, she is waiting to be proposed. But suddenly Warner said that "we must break because you're blonde. It is not good for the member of the Assembly to have a wife Marilin Monro. Then decides to go to school at Harvard low to return to her boyfriend. This DVD movie Legally Blonde is a love comedy.I think Elle person is so attractive because it attempts to be happy. Once you decide to go their own way. So that everyone comes as Elle. I have no bad points of this movie. Anyway I love this movie.
"Legally Blonde" is one of my favorites movies.The first reason is that this is a fun and clever movie.Elle Woods (Reese Witherspoon) is a heroine of the story.She has a beautiful blonde who is always wearing something pink. One day, he was dumped by her boyfriend, she is so blonde Warner.Because and it seems that minded.After surface, a girl would be decided who will be loved by Warner.So won at Harvard Law School study him.She experienced a lot of problems in the Faculty of Law and a law firm, such as sexual harassment.None least they got on happily with their self-confidence.Some time, it is a little crazy.Butit Also nice and fun and I feel his strength.Secodly why I like this DivX film Legally Blonde is Elle fashion.Every day, she wears clothes and sweets accessories.Girls and women certainly have an interest in his charming fashion.And sure that you will love this film.I hope you enjoy it.I rate this film: Legally Blonde in 8 out of 10!
Washington DC saw the screening Tuesday night. First, why was this DivX Movie Legally Blonde yet? I read some things that, in comparison to "Clueless" and I never saw that Legally Blonde Comedy film so I can not say anything. But seriously, how can you get a predictable film. I did not laugh once, and the audience laughs at the things I saw coming a mile away. Parts of the trailer does not make the final cut, it is usually not a good sign. Some who could have made this film: Legally Blonde fun, at least the part where they were betting on how long Elle (Reese Weatherspoon) would stay at Harvard University. A scene that was not in the movie. The trailer spoils 80% of the film. There was a sub-plot that was not really necessary. I think it was thrown there to make this time. This is not counting the 93 minutes planned.
* This review may contain SPOILERS ... Or maybe not. The warning is the same for all * Elle Woods is the typical girl who does not care much as they do not affect parties or fraternities or such things. One day, dumps her boyfriend to go to law school, so they decided to follow him of stubbornness. But once there, he realizes that is tailored to some extent to be a lawyer. This is the kind of movies that tend not to waste my time with. I must say, however, when he saw the cable I received a pleasant surprise, because it is a fairly decent movie. Have a nice story, though not original, achieved avoid clichés. This is real (let's not be naive, we all know about the incorrect jokes blonds) and gives us a moral or two to fill our minds with. The only bad point of the Legally Blonde Comedy movie would be its simplicity. But it is good: you can not expect much from this movie, right?
This Legally Blonde Comedy movie is one of the reasons why it became a girl girl. Sent a message to me: hair color does not change how intelligent you are. It was not clear of what would happen to me, because they really prove to everyone that she is really smart, and then turns to her former boyfriend. Such films have the same ending, but reaching their goals successfully. Although I knew these things will happen, is a classic, however. the best of this DVD movie Legally Blonde is that it demonstrates that blondes are not dumb! but I'm brunette, I prefer blondes because I do not like my hair color for me. All my friends call me the blond bimbo because I bonehead stuff and I take about 2 minutes at most to get a joke, but when I saw this DVD movie Legally Blonde with all my friends started to show that I'm ditzy, but definitely not dumb. I love what Reese Witherspoon brought to his character and how they acted like her, the way it walks, talks and has a view of something, and I loved what he did when she decided to end their case. It was really smart to refer to something like the girls hair. And then the most obvious thing: the boy who likes her in the company (Emmett) just with her, and going to propose to her. Although this film: Legally Blonde is in my top ten, the sequel was a mistake, but fortunately did not ruin the first. That is always a favorite for me.
Legally Blonde is so cool and fun it was at first fun.I really expecting a great stereotypical girl who had little or no potential.Well, the other hand, is impressive, it was a little stereotypical, but in a fun and way.This both original feel of a good film, after he saw that I found this warm and fuzzy feeling inside that I have a good after seeing it only takes movie.Reece Witherspoon and makes the character work, Reece, but anyone can play better.Also Selma Blair, Luke Wilson, and so on were all so good, that for some film.Even his thinking, sometimes unlikely and a bit of a stereotype of its still a good movie. In general I believe that nobody can really enjoy this.Its so good and so funny that his vision is worth at least once to anyone. 8.3 out of 10 stars
A bimbo becoming a top lawyer, only in Hollywood! That is the premise and an attractive here Reese Witherspoon pulls off a charming way, which would have to do to make this absurd story watchable. It is a bit on the feminist side of the picture, the majority of men as shallow, but there are women in the same picture, too. In an era PC baloney, at least this film: Legally Blonde makes fun of everyone, not just certain groups. Witherspoon and Luke Wilson plays well, nice people and it's nice to see a brother of Wilson not to touch someone stupid. There are parts in stupid, but you get that in any comedy. There are also some very clever lines there, too, but is generally quite low brain material ..... played just for fun. It would have been more innocent without unnecessary off-key or profane comments here and there.

Download Legally Blonde Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Sleeping Murder Download
Download Pulp Fiction Movie
Download Another Perfect Stranger Movie
Crank DivX Movie
Revolver DivX Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment