Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior

Download Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior Movie Here
Download Movie Mad Max 2: The Road WarriorMad Max 2: The Road Warrior

Formats: hpc, hidivx, 720p, divx
Genres: Adventure, Sci-Fi, Action
Year: 1981
IMDB Rating: 7.60
IMDB Votes: 26620
Actors: Spence, Bruce, Wells, Vernon, Gibson, Mel
Max is travelling in a post apocalypse Australia where Gasoline is the most valuable commodity. He becomes involved in a struggle between bandits and a town that has build defenses around a small refinery. He must cross the no man's land several times to allow them to make a dash for freedom, pursued by the bandits in their vehicles.
Download Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior Movie Here
Iam a big fan moving action and have seen most of all the best and worst of Hollywood action movies ever.But for some reason I still do not know why I was ignoring this DivX film Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior for years despite having heard so many good things about. Certainly, I like Mel Gibson, I have seen all the lethal weapons movies.My father always told me that the first 2 Mad Max movies are big but I continued to ignore these films and the man was so wrong.This weekend i had no great rental and rent the first 2 Mad Max movies, but I was amazed. These films are light years ahead of all action movies, the work of the chamber sound effects, editing everything is just excellent. Mad Max 2 is a legendary action DVD movie Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior for me and I will add this to my collection.It 's are not filled with action, but unnecessary or when it starts blowing away. Mel Gibson was great. Now I'm interested to see all the films of George Miller, I do not know how many more he has done. If ur looking for a big action film, this selection. U love it. 8 of 10.
I must admit that at first sight, I was not the biggest fan of this film, and preferred the original 1979 classic. However, the most recent displays, I have come to admire the director George Miller's signature style, which matured Mad Max in the larger budget and risky Mad Max 2 (THE ROAD WARRIOR) Use of the oil strike in 70 years transposing them into a futuristic context, Miller builds a sense of desperation in the "road movie" cleverly incorporates the structure and success of the elements of the original Mad Max in a broader canvas. Dialogue is clearer, more definite action and Vernon Wells is much more than the villain Toecutter in Mad Max. The hero-as-savior is another clear reason for all the Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior Adventure movie and Mel Gibson used his charisma fortunate to disguise their limited use of dialogue. A true classic with the passage of time ....
My life is fading. Obscures vision. All that remains are memories. I remember a time of chaos. Ruined dreams. This waste of land. But above all, remember the road warrior ... What can you say no? The Road Warrior is certainly one of the most spectacular action films ever made. It is very rare that I give the score of 10 for a movie, but this one deserves it. Since the opening of the images and narrative, it almost seems we're seeing a real alternative in place of a future sci-fi movie, much unlike Mad Max "A FEW YEARS FROM NOW ..." prologue. This was a Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior Adventure movie that has inspired countless aspiring ripoffs and perhaps imitation is the sincerest form of flattery (I was secretly hoping the Y2K computer bug would destroy the company so that I could put on my black leather jacket, a par [or half pair] football shoulder, and a sawn-off shotgun which could lead across the desert and kill people for their petrol). I've always wanted to present the films larger than life heroes. Indiana Jones, Conan, Dirty Harry, Flash Gordon, James Bond, Luke Skywalker, Robocop, who Bruce Lee or Jackie Chan to play, John McClain ... the list goes on and on. However, Mel Gibson Mad Max is # 1 on my list of the greatest players in the action Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior Adventure of all time.

Download Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Matchstick Men DivX

No comments:

Post a Comment