Control Factor

Download Control Factor Movie Here
Download Movie Control FactorControl Factor
Free thought is about to become deadly, When your thoughts are not your own.
Formats: divx, ipod
Genres: Thriller, Sci-Fi, Mystery, Action
Year: 2003
IMDB Rating: 4.80
IMDB Votes: 379
Actors: Baldwin, Adam as Lance Bishop, Dunn, Conrad as Thrillkill, Neville, John as Director, Spence, Peter as Trevor Constantine, Ferry, David as Detective Jordan, Gauthier, Louise as Mommy, Bhaneja, Raoul as Clerk, Magner, Colm as Daddy, Berkley, Elizabeth as Karen Bishop, Todd, Tony as Reggie, Mif as Homeless Trance Man, Potvin, Susan as Susan, Marin, Ann as Darco, Messinger, Lisa as Abused Wife, Rinzler, Joel as Abused Husband
An average everyman discovers he's the unwitting target of an ultra secret domestic black-op centering on mind control.
Download Control Factor Movie Here
The DivX Movie Control Factor contains plenty of surprises and a lot of stressful moments. One of the best seen on TV lately. I recommend it to everyone =)) The actors were well chosen, too, I think. The idea of the DivX film Control Factor is really interesting, I think ... but the best is the way it is - to read a brief description I thought this is the usual American "thriller", with nothing interesting in it (like Boogeyman). Recently, however, proved almost as good as one of the best films in my scale, the butterfly effect. OK It's not that good, but for a television Control Factor film - I give 10 points and say that the DivX Movie Control Factor is excellent. For some it may seem a little too sweet ... but I think it was okay to do that action has been chosen very well. Thank you, authors, such a good movie.
This Control Factor Thriller movie is reminiscent of the Control Factor Thriller movie (I think it was called living) starring Rowdy Roddy Piper and the plot of that Control Factor movie was that aliens are controlling the thought processes of mankind by a transmitter in the high top of a building. Well, this DVD film Control Factor is not foreign. This time is our own government that is controlling our thought processing. I will not give away any plot details but I will say this. Whoever wrote the script has done an excellent job. This Control Factor film makes you wonder and keep guessing what will happen. I'm almost at the end of the DVD film Control Factor and I can not wait to return, is that good. Therefore, seen in the Sci Fi channel. Enjoy-Melody
He was a big factor in controlling the action, not only the key players, but the supporting cast as well. And despite the obvious fact that this DivX film Control Factor contains elements of other popular films such as the matrix, and even the great film: Control Factor Total Recall, which was still standing on its own. I had to laugh at some of the tricks, such as baseball caps to those used to repel the government conveyed to the mind control radio waves. That brought to mind the legendary tin foil helmets unstable people who are supposed to prevent foreigners wear their mental control. I've seen this Control Factor Thriller twice, mainly to enjoy it and that the credibility, but also to focus on technical aspects, how the director managed to keep several plot lines running simultaneously, and still maintain the interest of the spectators. Adam Baldwin was given a really great performance, promoting innocent bystander, a victim of confusion, and ultimately effective leader. I've recommended this movie: Control Factor to all my friends and will continue to do so. Controlling factor is, in my opinion, much better action, science fiction and psychological thriller that much more popular, and probably more expensive to produce films.
Controlling factor is one of those films you wonder. "What if a big name director of this project took under his wing?" I asked myself. Unfortunately, that did not happen, but the resulting DivX film Control Factor is still one of the best movies of the week I've ever seen. Nelson has done a great job with the budget and the DivX Movie Control Factor became a fast pace of a thriller that has real (unlike the majority, unfortunately, sci-fi channel "Saturday Action" original.) Adam Baldwin, Tony Todd and Elizabeth Berkley did a wonderful job and his evil was not a rational function in serving the entire movie. While the Control Factor Thriller lacks something (probably due to their tight budget) does offer some bang, some nice visuals and an obligation to finish. In the end if your looking for a decent thriller and science fiction in this, his search has ended.
The idea of this script was really original. I mean it would have been if it had been made in the 1950s. If you are a government conspiracy of mind control movie, you have to do more interesting than this shit. Been done before and has done a hell of a lot better. In short: the idea was not original, the script was poor, the performance was good, but boring, and I feel as if time devoted to seeing this Control Factor film would have been better spent sorting my navel lint. It is beyond me as someone who is never seen a conspiracy movie: Control Factor before this DVD movie Control Factor could give a good rating. In fact, I am tempted to believe that the mind control involved.
I could not find me to be even the slightest bit intrigued by this or touched movie.It 's plain silly, poorly made (no adding that he had a tight budget, it is quite obvious) and no nerves. The basic plot is based on the average of conspiracy theory, a man apparently a good life and fulfilling life with a well-paying job, a spacious interior and a woman, probably expensive apartment suddenly realize that nothing is what he believed it was. After a traumatic incident at work, taking the day off to recover from. Then things happen in short.He must solve the mystery, do something, to escape, find out what is happening on.Voices seem to be talking to him from inside his head, manipulating it to examine the measures that he never dreamed performing.Who 's behind this? Or do you just become mentally ill? Well ... I do not know what else to say about it.I just when I was watching sneering, without shivering, tension or excitement whatsoever. You can not recommend to anyone looking for something more than a good laugh, and maybe if you're suffering from insomnia and the pads of your doc prescribed work.I can not appreciate a good B-movie, but this is not only t .
I decided to write this film: Control Factor when it first appeared in the channel space just because I noted that his leadership was Adam Baldwin, an actor whose work I like more every time I see it. I had not counted on the discovery of a disturbing, even alarming, the vision of the conspiracy. With the ever-reliable Tony Todd and John Neville, and the amazing talents of the beautiful Elizabeth Berkley, this Control Factor Thriller film was a clear winner. This is true horror of the variety of the first DivX film Control Factor of the matrix with shades of The X-Files or the conspiracy theory. I found myself caring about the characters and the eyes that suffer greater stress fearful of seeing a man trapped in a strange and desperate situation. Kudos to the writer, director and actors. Truly a gem of a film.

Download Control Factor Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Cutthroat Island DivX
Sexy Beast DivX Movie
Cape Fear Movie
Download Sweet and Lowdown Movie
Vexille Download

No comments:

Post a Comment