K-PAX

Download K-PAX Movie Here
Download Movie K-PAXK-PAX
Change the way you look at the world.
Formats: divx, ipod
Genres: Fantasy, Drama, Sci-Fi, Mystery
Year: 2001
IMDB Rating: 7.10
IMDB Votes: 31608
Actors: McCormack, Mary, Saul Williams, Weston, Celia, Bridges, Jeff, Gerety, Peter, Woodard, Alfre, Spacey, Kevin, Kelly, David Patrick
Prot is a patient at a mental hospital who claims to be from a far away planet. His psychiatrist tries to help him, only to begin to doubt his own explanations.
Download K-PAX Movie Here
Because of a misleading advertising campaign, I have seen this DVD film K-PAX in theaters at the relatively young age of 10 years. Trailers on television portrayed the film: K-PAX as a comedy, and I hear my parents took me to that. After watching the film, I was blown away. I had no idea what to think. Totally different from anything I had ever seen before, leaving far to many questions that young mind. Needless to say I loved it. This morning was the first time I had seen probably in 2-3 years and I still think it is one of the greatest films made in the last decade. Kevin Spacey and Jeff Bridges are both in top form, as a mysterious man who may or may not be from another planet, and the psychiatrist who develops a bond with him while trying to decipher the mystery. The cast are almost perfect, and every resident of the mental institution is very convincing in its own way. The open end is handled very well, giving plenty of evidence to support what we believe happened in the end. How this K-PAX Fantasy film failed to receive at least an Oscar nomination in the year is beyond me. If you have not seen this movie, aimed at Wal-Mart now. The DVD is usually in the bargain bin, pick it up! 9.5/10

Download K-PAX Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Office Space DivX Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment