Sphere

Download Sphere Movie Here
Download Movie SphereSphere
A thousand feet beneath the sea, the blackest holes are in the mind..., Terror can fill any space
Formats: ipod, divx
Genres: Thriller, Horror, Sci-Fi
Year: 1998
IMDB Rating: 5.50
IMDB Votes: 22845
Actors: Coyote, Peter, Stone, Sharon, Hoffman, Dustin, Latifah, Queen, Jackson, Samuel L., Marga Gomez, Schreiber, Liev
1000 feet below the ocean, navy divers discover an object half-a-mile long. A crack team of scientists are deployed to the site in Deepsea Habitats. What they find boggles the mind as they discover a perfect metal sphere. What is the secret behind the sphere? Will they survive the mysterious 'manifestations'? Who or what is creating these? They may never live to find out.
Download Sphere Movie Here
I saw this DVD movie Sphere in theaters and when I return to see again. This Sphere film is suspenseful dialogue that hooked me in the film. But it was not only suspenseful, it is also rare, because the atmosphere and how the DVD movie Sphere continues. Some scenes really gave me the creeps.
Wow! If you're the kind of person who enjoys movies psychological. I can imagine that you enjoy this. The only thing that impressed me most was the dialogue. Especially by Dustin Hoffman and Samuel L. Jackson. There were times when the dialogue was very interesting and deep (no pun intended) that I could not help but rewind the video. I read the book, and after seeing the movie, I can say (for once), the Sphere film was so accurate and entertaining as the book. There was probably nothing they could say about this evil. That, in turn, I wonder why people would have given such a low rating. Everything was fine, if not excellent! The casting, the acting, score, games, everything! Absolutely fabulous!

Download Sphere Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Alien: Resurrection DivX
DivX Movie Mystic River
Hancock Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment