Brother Bear

Download Brother Bear Movie Here
Download Movie Brother BearBrother Bear
This November, see through another's eyes, feel through another's heart, and discover the meaning of brotherhood., Welcome to a world where animals rule and the only human around... isn't human anymore., Nature Calls., The Moose Are Loose!
Formats: ipod, hpc, hidivx, divx
Genres: Comedy, Adventure, Fantasy, Drama, Animation, Family
Year: 2003
IMDB Rating: 6.50
IMDB Votes: 6812
Actors: Duncan, Michael Clarke as Tug, Gould, Harold as Old Denahi, Proops, Greg as Male Lover Bear, Thomas, Dave as Tuke, Suarez, Jeremy as Koda, Copeland, Joan as Tanana, Harris, Estelle as Old Lady Bear, Christie, Paul as Ram #1, Raize, Jason as Denahi, Cesar, Darko as Foreign Croatian Bear, Mastrogiorgio, Daniel as Ram #2, Phoenix, Joaquin as Kenai, Moranis, Rick as Rutt, Sweeney, D.B. as Sitka, Perrette, Pauley as Female Lover Bear
Long ago, as the Earth was emerging from the Ice Age, there were three brothers. After a bear takes the life of the oldest brother, impulsive youngest brother Kenai kills the bear in revenge, only to be transformed into a bear himself. Denahi, the middle brother, comes upon this bear and, thinking it killed Kenai, vows revenge. Now brother hunts brother and Kenai's only hope for survival is to befriend his own worst enemy, a grizzly cub named Koda. Koda main goal is to show Kenai the real meaning of brotherhood.
Download Brother Bear Movie Here
This is an excellent Disney DivX film Brother Bear that I can not wait to see a sequel. I knew I would love this Brother Bear movie as soon as I saw the trailer. I have always liked movies with a value somewhere in the mountains, Northwoods, etc. I first heard of this DVD movie Brother Bear while in Idaho, preparing to go camping in the National Forest, (September 03 ') and I really wanted More information on the film, but people who were with the Internet are not running and I saw the trailer about 10 minutes before departure. Therefore, all the time I was camping, I seriously wanted to know about that movie, and almost killed me (when I see a preview of a DivX film Brother Bear I want to see, and do not have access to information about it , CAUTION!) and when I finally did get on the website of Disney, who wanted to see the DivX Movie Brother Bear even more, and when I see it, I was not disappointed.

Download Brother Bear Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Prophecy: Forsaken, The DivX
DivX Movie Lord of War

No comments:

Post a Comment